MA Luxury Design Group Inc. dba Marli New York ("Company" or "we" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website marlinewyork.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, or make any purchases through the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information you provide when you purchase products online or by phone, including your purchase details and relevant payment information.
- The details you provide when you visit a Marli New York boutique or contact the Marli New York customer service by telephone.
- If you choose to interact with Marli New York via a social media platform or other third party service, the information you have provided to us through that platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including to deal with your enquiries and requests
- To manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services and to send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation
- To manage our accounts and records.
- To identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us.
- To send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so.
- To conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers.
- To undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Website and services secure.
- To understand how our Website is used so that we can continuously improve our Website and services and other offerings.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MA Luxury Design Group dba Marli New York, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS .
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: April 2, 2020
This Notice does not apply to employment-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
Where noted in this Notice, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication ("B2B personal information") from some its requirements.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, we may collect the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by usabout our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties: Service providers.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not disclosed personal information for a business purpose.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not provide these access and data portability rights for B2B personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include the authorized agent written permission to do so.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out Right.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out Right
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by sending an email to email@example.com or changing your settings in your account on the Website.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or changing your settings in your account on the Website.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
MA Luxury Design Group Inc. dba Marli New York
214 W 39th Street
New York, NY - 10018
Attn: General Counsel
Last Modified: April 2, 2020
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the terms MARLI, MARLI New York, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please write us at email@example.com for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by MA Luxury Design Group Inc. dba Marli New York, 214 W 39th Street, Suite 504, New York, NY 10018.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Terms of Sale
Last Modified: April 2, 2020
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH MA LUXURY DESIGN GROUP INC. DBA MARLI NEW YORK, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through marlinewyork.com (the " Site") or by telephone at +1(646)370-4982 (together with the Site, the "Sales Channels"). Sales concluded through physical points of sale (such as our retail boutiques) or third parties (such as authorized retailers) are not subject to these Terms. These Terms are subject to change by MA Luxury Design Group Inc. dba Marli New York (referred to as "us", "we", or " our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
By placing an order through the Sales Channels, you represent and warrant that you are a bona fide end-user customer purchasing for your own or another’s personal use and will not deliver, sell or otherwise distribute our products or purchase our products or services for commercial purposes.
Product availability & quantity
All orders placed through the Sales Channels are subject to availability and acceptance of such orders by us. For information about the order process, please refer to our Order Process section below.
Quantity limits may apply in relation to orders for certain products. We reserve the right to refuse at any moment in time, without prior notice, orders exceeding a certain number of authorized products.
Account registration & guest checkout
To place an order, you may either register and create an online account, or place an order as a guest without creating an online account by selecting the "Guest Checkout" option. Where you place an order as a guest, we may still create an account on our internal systems to record your purchase(s).
Personalization services (for example engraving) or other services may be available on a selection of products. If you wish to have your product personalized, please provide the details contacting Your Dedicated Customer Service at [email protected] .
We reserve the right to withhold or refuse acceptance of any order for personalized products, or with a message card, that contains language that is objectionable, unlawful or contrary to our policies. You are responsible for ensuring that any wording you provide for personalizing products is correct.
In addition, orders for personalized products cannot be cancelled and such products that have been personalized in any way or otherwise made to your bespoke specifications cannot be returned to us for exchange or refund as described in the Return Policy. This does not affect your consumer rights (please see the Manufacturer’s guarantee and your legal consumer rights section for further information).
The order process of the Site will include the following:
- Add to Shopping Bag: Once you have chosen a product, you may place this product in your shopping bag. You may then decide to continue shopping for other products and add them to your shopping bag (subject to availability and quantity limits). Placing an item in your shopping bag does not guarantee availability for purchase, which is not confirmed until you receive a written Confirmation of Order & Shipment.
- Guest/My Account Checkout: When you are ready, you then proceed to “Checkout”, either as a guest or through your registered account. You may also remove one or several products you have selected from the shopping bag as part of the checkout process.
- Delivery, Review and Payment: As part of the checkout process, you add and review your order details and personal information (including e-mail, shipping address, billing address and payment information). You should carefully check and confirm all details on the order summary page before placing your order.
- Placing of Order: You then check the relevant box and place your order.
In the case of an order being placed through Your Dedicated Customer Service, our ambassador will walk you through the steps above and verbally ask you to confirm the details of your order.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, cancel and terminate orders at any time on reasonable grounds. For example, we may refuse, terminate or cancel your order if there is an ongoing dispute concerning payment of a prior order or if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that you have engaged in (i) fraudulent activities; or (ii) have otherwise violated these Terms.
Prices, taxes and shipping costs
All prices shown on the product pages of the Site or quoted by Your Dedicated Customer Service exclude shipping costs and taxes unless otherwise stated.
With some exceptions, the applicable currency will be USD.
Sales, use or other taxes will vary based on the location to which products are being shipped.
Shipping costs, if any, are described in the Shipping Policy below. Shipping costs are not stated on the product pages but will be added to the product price after you have chosen your delivery options. These costs will be summarized before you are asked to confirm and place your order and will also be reflected in our email correspondence with you once you have chosen your delivery options.
We reserve the right to modify prices and delivery costs at any time without prior notice.
We take reasonable care that the prices of products and delivery costs are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system or communicated to you viaYour Dedicated Customer Service. However, it is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products offered through our Sales Channels or delivery costs may be incorrectly priced. If any of the products you place an order for or any delivery costs are incorrectly priced, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you have provided during the order process, we will notify you in writing.
Please note that changes to applicable law between the date your order is placed and the date you are sent a written Confirmation of Order & Shipment may result in changes to the taxes associated with your order. If the resulting change is an increase in the taxes that you are charged, we will contact you and ask that you reconfirm your order.
We accept the methods of payment identified as part of the order process via the Sales Channels. Depending upon the means of payment, we may require additional information, including specific forms of identification.
When ordering on the Site, you will need to enter your payment details on the appropriate form. In the case of an order placed by telephone, you will need to communicate to Your Dedicated Customer Service your complete payment details. All payment card holders are subject to validation check and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, you will need to contact your card issuer directly to solve this problem.
Other payment methods may also be subject to validation checks and authorization by the payment system providers as well. You expressly authorize us to perform security checks, where we deem necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your payment card details, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card, to obtain an initial payment card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
The full amount of your purchase will typically be charged on your payment card when the order is placed, at which point you will be sent a Confirmation of Order.
We may accept bank wire transfer for orders at our sole discretion. We do not charge a fee for bank wire transfers for orders made through the Sales Channels or Your Dedicated Customer Service, however, some financial institutions may charge a fee for using a bank wire transfer. We require that all bank wire transfer orders placed by telephone be confirmed through an order approval process. We may acknowledge a bank wire transfer order, but the order will not be processed until the payment has been received and confirmed by us by e-mail. If your wire transfer payment is not credited into our bank account within seven (7) days after you have placed your order, your order will be cancelled.
Confirmation of Order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed through the Sales Channels, you will receive a written Confirmation of Order (by e-mail or otherwise confirming the details of your order together with an order reference number). Please make sure that you save this order reference number for any future enquiries regarding your order. This Confirmation of Order is not an acceptance of your order. To confirm the order, we will conduct its usual credit, anti-fraud, security and related legal checks and, if acceptable, will then process your order. Upon receipt of the Confirmation of Order, it is your responsibility to review it and confirm that it accurately reflects your intended order. If you have any questions or concerns or if the Confirmation of Order does not reflect your intentions, you should contact Your Dedicated Customer Service promptly.
We only accept orders for delivery to the country or countries that are identified during the Order Process. Please note that we do not ship to certain addresses, such as military, certain restricted areas, pick-up points, or PO boxes. For further information, please contact Your Dedicated Customer Service.
Delivery of Order & Shipment
Upon shipment of your order, we will send you a Shipment Notification in writing (by e-mail or otherwise). This Shipment Notification constitutes our acceptance of your order and indicates the existence of a binding sales contract.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure delivery by the carrier within the estimated delivery lead time from the date of our written Shipment Notification and in any event within thirty (30) days after that date, except if your purchase relates to a product or service that we have explained to you will take additional time to deliver, for example in the case of products or services that we personalize or produce to your specifications.
When ordering through the Sales Channels, you may be able to choose a specific delivery date as available on the Sales Channels. Any such specific delivery date remains subject to our confirmation.
If delivery of products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will inform you as soon as possible and will use reasonable efforts to minimize the effect of the delay. If we do not deliver within ninety (90) days from the date of the written Shipment Notification or any other time limit as indicated by us, you may contact Your Dedicated Customer Service to cancel the relevant order and get a refund of any sums you pre-paid us for any products which you have not received.
In any event, your sole remedy for any failure by us to deliver the order to you shall be your right to cancel the relevant order and receive a refund of sums you pre-paid us for any products which you have not received.
When estimating your delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification, security checks and order processing. Please note that delivery is always subject to receiving your full payment.
We will require a handwritten or electronic signature by you, or a person at the nominated delivery address (unless arranged by you otherwise), to confirm the delivery of each product, at which point risk and responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example, as a gift), then you understand and accept that evidence of a signature by such recipient (or a person at the delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment of the sales contract by MA Luxury Design Group dba Marli New York and transfer of responsibility to the recipient in the same way as if the product had been delivered to you. We reserve the right to deliver products only to the person who is the intended recipient of the order as stated on the label of the parcel and to request ID check for verification purposes at the time of delivery for certain categories of products. Please contact Your Dedicated Customer Service for more information.
When ordering products via the Sales Channels, you will receive an invoice that will be sent to you in writing (to your e-mail address as a PDF attachment or otherwise).
Returns and Exchanges
Please refer to the Return Policy for your rights of return and exchange.
Manufacturer’s guarantee and your legal consumer rights
We are committed to ensuring that each product strictly complies with our quality criteria and that it has passed all our controls, both technical and aesthetic.
If you wish to repair a product, please contact Your Dedicated Customer Service for more information.
In your capacity as consumer, you may have legal rights under the applicable law of governing the sale of consumer goods; those legal rights are not affected by these Terms.
The following complimentary services will be proposed, free of charge, by the Sales Channels:
All orders will be shipped with the exclusive Marli New York packaging, together with a Marli New York shopping bag (where applicable).
Engraving may be available on specific products, and offered only through sales transactions completed through Your Dedicated Customer Service.
If you wish to have your Marli New York product engraved, please provide the details to Your Dedicated Customer Service.
Orders for personalized products cannot be cancelled nor returned for exchange or refund.
(c) Gift Note
You may personalize your order by adding a personalized note that will be printed by us on a gift card to be included in your order package. We reserve the right to reject gift card notes it deems offensive or inappropriate to be sent on Marli New York logo stationery.
For any repair inquiries relating to a product ordered through the Sales Channels, please contact Your Dedicated Customer Service.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim and exclude all other terms, conditions and warranties in relation to the products and Sales Channels whether express or implied by statute or otherwise or arising from any previous course of dealing or usage or trade practice.
Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law. Subject to the preceding sentence, our aggregate liability to you under these Terms for any order whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages shall in no event exceed the one hundred percent (100%) of the price of the product(s) in your order.
Please note that in some jurisdictions consumer protection laws may not allow certain exclusions or limitation of warranties or liabilities, and consequently some of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.
If any provision, or part of a provision, of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall be deemed not to form part of these Terms, and the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of the provisions of these Terms shall not be affected, unless otherwise required by operation of applicable law.
These Terms (and associated terms incorporated by reference) constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the order of products or services, and replace and extinguish all prior agreements, draft agreements, arrangements, undertakings, or collateral contracts of any nature made by the parties, whether oral or written, in relation to such subject matter.
We are not responsible for any failure or delay in performing or complying with our obligations under these Terms which arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
The waiver by us of a breach of any provision of these Terms will not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
This contract is between us and you. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New York, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
At our sole discretion, it may require You to submit any disputes arising from these Terms or use of the Website, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying New York law.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
To ask questions or comment about these Terms, or matters generally, contact us at: [email protected]
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Defective pieces (i.e., significant manufacturing defects in the piece’s material or workmanship) may be returned within 14 days of delivery and the return is subject to verification by MARLI experts. MARLI shall either refund, repair or replace any defective piece at no additional charge to the customers.
- Non-defective pieces may be exchanged, or returned for a credit note, within 30 days of delivery. The credit note validity is for 30 days of the issuing date, it bears the same value of the original sale amount and it’s valid online only. In no case, non-defective pieces shall be refunded. Special and engraved pieces cannot be returned nor exchanged.
- All pieces returned for exchange or credit note must be in a new and unused state. No refunds, returns nor exchanges, shall be granted to any piece that: (i) has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident, improper storage or handling; (ii) has been lost or stolen, (iii) has been reconstructed, repaired or altered by persons or entities other than MARLI or that (iv) is not accompanied by the original sales receipt, the original authenticity card issued at the time of the purchase and the original packaging. Subject to the payment method, refunds shall be either in cash or transferred to an existing bank account and the amount refunded shall be net of bank charges.
- For items bought on the MARLI website, no returns nor exchanges can be done in the MARLI boutiques nor in any other point of sale.
- For in-store purchases, refer to the return and exchange policy of the specific store. No item can be exchanged or returned in different countries, boutiques or points of sale.
- For defective returns, a prepaid return labels will be provided.
- For exchanges or returns for a credit note, shipping charges apply.
If you require additional assistance, a MARLI specialist will be happy to help you online.
MA Luxury Design Group dba Marli New York will automatically apply sales taxes to your order based on applicable state and local sales tax laws and shipping destination.
The terms contained herein are subject to change as taxation regulations continue to evolve. MA Luxury Design Group dba Marli New York continuously monitors state and local tax laws to ensure compliance.
Customer shall be responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding payment of all use taxes, duties and other taxes and the declaration of goods in their state or country of residence. Your purchase may be subject to use tax unless it’s specifically exempt from taxation. For any purchase which MA Luxury Design Group dba Marli New York does not collect sales tax, your state may require you to report such purchase and remit tax on a sales, use or individual income tax return.
What shipping options are available on marlinewyork.com?
We ship via FedEx to the U.S., U.S. territories, and internationally.
For domestic orders, we offer free shipping.
U.S. Territories & International
For U.S. territories & international orders, we offer flat rate shipping at $40.
When can I expect delivery of my order?
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track your order's status. If you need further assistance tracking your package, please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-GO-FEDEX and provide your tracking number.
For domestic orders, packages are typically received within 2-3 business days after shipment by MARLI.
For international orders, packages are typically received within 2-5 business days after shipment by MARLI.
Will I be charged sales tax for domestic orders on my purchase through the MARLI Website?
MARLI is required by law to charge state and local sales tax for orders shipped to states where we conduct business. Therefore, all MARLI online and phone orders will include sales tax where such taxes are imposed by the destination state.
Will I be charged duty and tax for international orders on my purchase through the MARLI Website?
Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are set by the local government. The amount of applicable duty, tariffs and taxes will vary and will be provided upon MARLI’s acceptance and confirmation of your order.
How can I check on an order I placed through the MARLI Website?
You can track the status of your order on our website. If you have additional question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will be happy to assist you.
Is in-store pickup available for items purchased through the MARLI Website?
Unfortunately, not at this time.
Will my purchase through the MARLI Website arrive in the exclusive MARLI packaging?
Yes. It will be delivered in our exclusive MARLI packaging and a certificate of authenticity will also be enclosed.
May I include a personalized gift message with my purchase?
Yes if requested prior to completing your order.
Where can I buy authentic MARLI products?
Authentic MARLI products are exclusively sold through a network of directly operated MARLI boutiques, department and specialty stores and on marlinewyork.com. Please use our store locator to find an authorized retailer near you.
Is all MARLI merchandise available for purchase online?
Our website offers a selected assortment of our newest and most popular styles. Orders could take up to 3-4 weeks for shipping depending of the availability in stock. To find out about additional products, styles, or sizes, please contact email@example.com
Are prices listed on the MARLI Website subject to change?
Yes, prices are subject to change and are exclusive of shipping charges and taxes.
How do I find the perfect size for my MARLI piece?
Please consult the MARLI sizing guide.
Does the price vary with different sizes?
Yes, prices may vary with larger sizes. Please refer to the final price at check out once your size is selected.
What if I need extra help or advice about my purchase?
Our experienced specialists will help you choose the perfect item for you, or to gift. We welcome you to contact our customer care specialist directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+ 1 (646) 370-4982) between the hours of 10am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Once an order has been accepted by MARLI, it cannot be cancelled. If you need to change or modify your order, you can reach out to email@example.com for assistance within 48 hours of purchase.
Does MARLI guarantee the authenticity of all products sold through the MARLI Website?
Yes, we guarantee the authenticity of all products purchased through the MARLI Website.
Can I return my purchase for a refund?
Please consult our Return & Exchange Policy.
Can Merchandise be exchanged?
Please consult our Return & Exchange Policy.
Can I exchange or return an item gifted to me by someone else?
Please consult our Return & Exchange Policy .
Can I return a custom ordered merchandise?
Please consult our Return & Exchange Policy .
People & Community
As a family owned company, we believe that our people are the beating heart of Marli. We are committed in building an authentic and honest business that not only serves our customers, but also benefits the wellbeing of our employees, their families and their communities.Marli provides a safe, healthy, fair, and inspiring workplace at our workshops, retail stores and office. Doing so ensures our people are treated equally, with respect, and most importantly, like family.
Planet & Product
At Marli, we are committed to sourcing 100% ethical gold, diamonds and gemstones. Owning our internal workshops and manufacturing facilities, we are able to carefully monitor the sourcing journey of precious metals, semi-precious stones and precious stones with an emphasis on sustainability. We take pride in our manufacturing process – from sourcing raw materials, to cutting and polishing gemstones to crafting our jewelry. With every footstep, we make efforts to preserve the planet, promote fair trade, provide equal opportunity and protect human and labor rights.
Pollution, human encroachment, overfishing, increasing ocean temperatures, and rising sea levels have harmed the health of coral reefs. Because of coral’s increasing rarity, we use “reconstituted” coral which is coral “reconstructed” from bits and pieces of other coral, glued together with adhesives, and then dyed to create a uniform color.